- RSS Channel Showcase 6965832
- RSS Channel Showcase 2267247
- RSS Channel Showcase 2750156
- RSS Channel Showcase 9735075
Articles on this Page
- 01/19/16--10:23: _Allegheny X-fest Event
- 02/24/16--06:22: _Trout Unlimited at ...
- 03/11/16--04:33: _Practice Shot with ...
- 04/08/16--17:44: _The Eagle Flew – Pa...
- 04/10/16--08:18: _My Mossberg 20 Gauge
- 04/16/16--18:18: _My Buck is on the Wall
- 04/26/16--19:11: _Youth Spring Gobble...
- 06/03/16--07:11: _Hunter Hunts For Trout
- 07/13/16--07:09: _Ruby’s Hunter Ed Class
- 07/29/16--17:12: _My Niagara Adventure
- 11/13/16--05:02: _Crossbow Bucks 2016
- 01/28/17--12:04: _Ohio Buck Hunt 2016
- 04/24/17--17:11: _Everglades Bass Adv...
- 08/03/17--16:20: _Savage Lady Hunter ...
- 09/12/17--16:14: _Ruby Sings at Elk’s...
- 10/26/17--15:13: _Big Bubba Tree Stan...
- 12/07/17--12:09: _Ruby’s Full Bore Buck
- 01/08/18--08:00: _New ROR Business Card
- 01/12/18--15:10: _My New Nikon Camera
- 01/15/18--18:22: _Danny & Deer on Ice
- 01/19/16--10:23: Allegheny X-fest Event
- 02/24/16--06:22: Trout Unlimited at Gander Mountain
- 03/11/16--04:33: Practice Shot with my Parker X-Bow
- 04/08/16--17:44: The Eagle Flew – Part Two
- 04/10/16--08:18: My Mossberg 20 Gauge
- 04/16/16--18:18: My Buck is on the Wall
- 04/26/16--19:11: Youth Spring Gobbler 2016
- 06/03/16--07:11: Hunter Hunts For Trout
- 07/13/16--07:09: Ruby’s Hunter Ed Class
- 07/29/16--17:12: My Niagara Adventure
- 11/13/16--05:02: Crossbow Bucks 2016
- 01/28/17--12:04: Ohio Buck Hunt 2016
- 04/24/17--17:11: Everglades Bass Adventure
- 08/03/17--16:20: Savage Lady Hunter Review
- 09/12/17--16:14: Ruby Sings at Elk’s Car Show 2017
- 10/26/17--15:13: Big Bubba Tree Stand Review
- 12/07/17--12:09: Ruby’s Full Bore Buck
- 01/08/18--08:00: New ROR Business Card
- 01/12/18--15:10: My New Nikon Camera
- 01/15/18--18:22: Danny & Deer on Ice
Ruby was invited to participate in the Allegheny Adventure Xfest in Johnstown last fall. This event attracts all types of outdoor enthusiasts, including, mountain bikers, hikers, canoe and kayak clubs, anglers, snow skiers and more. It also draws in those interested in checking out the new gear for all of these activities. There were about … Continue reading Allegheny X-fest Event
Most people don’t think about Fly Fishing when it’s 3 Degrees Below Zero…But, on February 13, 2016, I was invited to Gander Mountain where the Trout Unlimited Club “TU” was having a Fly Tying Pizza Party. It was really cold running across the parking lot, but the Gander Mountain Meeting Room was nice and warm. … Continue reading Trout Unlimited at Gander Mountain
My Parker Crossbow is really fun to shoot. I’ve been using my Grand Father’s Crossbow for a few years. But, it’s an adult sized bow and that makes it hard for me to aim it quickly. Last Year I went to “The Archery Zone” in Richland and Bill showed me this bow. I shot it … Continue reading Practice Shot with my Parker X-Bow
A few of my readers at “RORUSA” have told us that they have seen Eagles recently soaring around Johnstown. When I was at the Trout Unlimited Fly Tying event, a guy told us while deer hunting he saw an Eagle. The bird was eating the entrails of a buck his friend shot. He said the … Continue reading The Eagle Flew – Part Two
Even though it’s snowing, blowing and cold outside, Spring Turkey Season is coming in a few weeks. So, this year I wanted to get my own shotgun for Turkey Hunting. We went to Sporting Goods Discounters in Richland and looked at different kinds of shotguns. The Mossberg 505 Youth Pump in 20 Gauge was the … Continue reading My Mossberg 20 Gauge
The morning after I shot my Buck with my Parker Challenger Crossbow, my Pupup said he was going to take my buck to Pudliners Butcher Shop. As he was taking me to school that morning I told him that I really wanted to get my Buck mounted. Lucky I said that, cause he was going … Continue reading My Buck is on the Wall
I’ve been checking out all our Turkey hunting spots during the past few weeks to get ready for the special Youth Day for Spring Gobbler on Saturday April 23. We found a good spot near some grape vines where we could set up our decoys and also see a clear view all around us. I … Continue reading Youth Spring Gobbler 2016
My friend and classmate, Hunter Hartnett, really likes to go fishing with her Dad, Pat. On the First Day of Trout Season she was fishing by the Shaffer Bridge on Bens Creek. The Tribune Democrat Photographer took her picture as she was casting out her line. That photo was on the Front Page of the … Continue reading Hunter Hunts For Trout
Ruby traveled to Allenport, PA to take her Pennsylvania Hunter Education Test. She was successful and tells you how she did it. Ruby also offers some advice to help you study and prepare for the class and announces a New Feature, “Ruby’s eCourse Video’s”. Click Here to Go to Ruby’s Hunter Ed eCourse
Niagara Falls is an awesome sight. There’s a lot to see and do at this wonder of nature. The “Maid of the Mist” is a thrilling boat ride and you must experience the “Cave of the Winds”, too. Do both and you can say that (You) felt the power of the mighty Niagara River. The … Continue reading My Niagara Adventure
Hunting for Bucks with my Crossbow is my favorite hunt of all. The weather is great, not too cold, and the fall leaves are so pretty. We had some real excitement this year with Bucks. I’ll show you one encounter that I had with a nice 8 point. Then I’ll fill you in on how … Continue reading Crossbow Bucks 2016
Oakwood Outfitters, located in the Hocking Valley of Ohio, was the site of my first-ever Out-of-State Hunting Adventure. The Buck hunt was really special because it’s only for Young Hunters 17 years and younger. I was really excited about getting a Big Buck here! We stayed at a beautiful log cabin at the top of … Continue reading Ohio Buck Hunt 2016
I had a fantastic day fishing for Largemouth Bass with Captain Shane Procell in the Florida Everglades. The Captain put my picture on his Webpage and mentioned my Website, too. Great action all day long, caught too many to count! See my video below for all the details, the Airplane, the Beach, the Birds, the … Continue reading Everglades Bass Adventure
I’ve been shooting my Savage Lady Hunter for the past year and this spring I really started practicing at longer ranges. My Savage rifle fits me great and I’ve been able to shoot one inch groups at 200 yards. Take a look at my video and watch me fire off a few rounds of 243.
I’ve always wanted to sing the National Anthem at a football game, hockey game or other event, but never had the chance. However, when my Dad’s friend, Mike Kuharcik, asked me to sing at his Elk’s Club Flag Presentation and Classic Car Show, I had to say yes. Click on the Photo Below for a … Continue reading Ruby Sings at Elk’s Car Show 2017
I’ve been deer hunting the past few weeks with my crossbow. We rotate our hunts between my two ladder-type tree-stands. This season I wanted to have another two-man tree-stand for my Grandpa and I to hunt from, so I did a hunt for the best one. After looking at a bunch of brands on-line, I … Continue reading Big Bubba Tree Stand Review
Matt Lamp trailed my Buck into the swampy woods. My Ohio Hunt with “Full Bore Outfitters” was a soggy success! I was so worried that I missed this buck. Then I was worried all the rain would wash away any blood trail on the ground. Matt and Phil kept on the trail and I was … Continue reading Ruby’s Full Bore Buck
A few weeks ago my Pups took this shot of me in the woods holding my 10×40 binoculars. I needed this photo to use on my new business card. I like the way my orange vest and hat match up with the Beech Tree leaves. The round patch on my vest is the one I … Continue reading New ROR Business Card
On Christmas morning Santa brought me a Digital Nikon-3400 with an 18-to-55 lens. Thanks Mom and Dad! I’ve always wanted my own camera, even though I’ve been using my grand dad’s heavy cameras for years. Mine is really lightweight and it even shoots HD video. Pups doesn’t like other people using his cameras, so … Continue reading My New Nikon Camera
My cousin Danny loves to go hunting and fishing with his Dad, Mike Fesko. Over the past few years Danny has shot several bucks and does with his crossbow. But, this year he helped his Dad get this nice 10-point buck out of the woods. Mike was hunting from a tree-stand and shot the buck … Continue reading Danny & Deer on Ice